Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The Life

Currently I'm resting because I feel good about my fluid mechanics test I just took, just finished my homework for the week and I am about to start studying for the rest of the day for my test tomorrow in Classical Mechanics.

After tomorrow's test I will pick up sophie and my car, and this weekend i'm going to the ENSOC BBQ (one of UC's biggest parties, typically over 2,000 people) and Seafest, a musical festival on the shores of Kaikora.


It's about 70 degrees out, sun shining, and a cool breeze. For me I'm calling this the official start of spring. I'm taking a walk through the gardens across the street enjoying a Corona.

This is the life.

1 comment:

  1. I'm jealous. Except we are having the exact same weather here, but the colorful fall version. Maples along driveway just starting with their red leaves, hickories are yellow and brown, most others haven't done much yet.

    ReplyDelete