Friday, September 10, 2010

Cool Photo

On Brighton Beach outside of Dunedin I played around with the lighting of the moon, stars and light pollution while relaxing on the Beach around 10-11pm. 15-seconds exposure, 10 second timer so I could get into position. My camera is a Canon Powershot SD950, a 12.1 mega pixel hand held camera. I love this camera! I just wish it had a better telephoto lens. This is about as typical shot of Luke Stover as it gets, I have my Wurtsboro airport cap on and my leather jacket on. The cherry on top would've been my Fox racing sweater, but that was sadly in too poor shape to bring



Macro is great too! This a common symbol of New Zealand known as the Koru, based off the silver fern frond symbolizing new life, growth, strength and peace.It is an integral symbol in Māori art. The circular shape of the koru helps to convey the idea of perpetual movement while the inner coil suggests a return to the point of origin. Thank you Wikipedia!



-"Lukey" Stover We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time. -- T.S. Eliot

No comments:

Post a Comment